Tuesday, June 26, 2012

20TH BIRTHDAY !




Can't believe i'm posting this pictures that were taken last year during my 20th birthday at costa sands. Wanted to just settle with a family dinner and a non customized cake because I was so lazy to plan anything... I was already 8 months preggy. But my family insisted that I celebrate it another way and also customized a cake for me.

Theme was sunflower because the only nice clothes I have to wear is my black and yellow tube dress which became a top because of my huge tummy lol

BBQ and plan was no alcohol because I can't drink so I make everyone cannot drink but i don't know how and why there are beers there, fail.





Sun flower cake! Thanks mummy and kum!



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





FATTY BOM BOM LAH I KNOW!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





CHECK OUT MY BELLY BUTTON THAT IS PROTRUDING!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: