Monday, May 07, 2012


As requested.



My pregnancy was easy peasy! Not bragging but I didn't have any morning sickness or any difficulties walking like others. Just that I became lazier, haha!

Life was boring, really. So many things I can't do. No partying, no drinking : "No this - too vigorous, oh no that too dangerous, OH that too cannot not good! ER, THEN DO WHAT CAN? But a boring life was better than to risk my little angel's life.

Dread to go to work everyday, come home buy dinner, eat, watch tv, sleep. Weekends, eat sleep watch movie.. the worst yet best past time is fishing and pawning. Not pan tang but I believe its not good to kill when you're pregnant too.. but PB said God gave us those under us to eat so its ok - UHM?

The 9 months passed in a blink of eye.. when I look back at the pictures its like WOW OH WOW... I was fat compared to now.





ONE MONTH PREGNANT - Went to Johor B. for Justin bieber concert. And yes I was so madly in love with him but I'm over him now! One month and still jumping and dancing crazily on a God damn plastic chair in heels lol


Photobucket







4 MONTHS? - Chilling at summer breeze with a cold beer, shiokness.



Photobucket




NO LAH! JUST KIDDING. I stopped drinking after I found out about my little one. I still remember I got wasted a few days before I did the preg. test and God it was so gross thinking that I almost puked my baby out if I drank any further.







7 MONTHS PREGNANT - OCTOBER. Celebrated my elder sis birthday. And no the hat is my mum's.


Photobucket

Photobucket

329542_231602973559506_100001294146663_543489_232846519_o




Tiffy kissing Jaydee boy.. She knows there is a baby inside. When I ask her "Baby where? Kiss baby." She will just come and kiss my round stomach, super loved! Until now, she still gets so excited when she see JD.



288848_213511458701991_100001294146663_491204_460763_o




8 MONTH PREGNANT - AND NOW FINALLY. VIOLA! My stomach grew overnight. Yes it did! At the gynae, with the ones who accompany me always haha my sis, mum and hubby. And tiffy loves to see JD boy in the scan.


Photobucket




Round ball at the background!


Photobucket





At my God brother's 21st Birthday. And yes, still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. I refused to wear maternity wear. Seriously? Over my dead body. I would rather squeeze into my body con dresses and blazer. Who says pregnant woman can't/don't dress up?



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Ok, so this sums up my wonderful journey with my little one and hubby. I was pretty much the same I guess. Maybe more grumpy than I usually am.. lol and lazier like I said. Didn't have much cravings but just had to eat crab almost every month. Very expensive craving, I know.





Next up my birthday post so stay tune ya!

No comments: