Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY LITTLE ANGEL !
How he came into our world.



Wow! 2 months has gone by. Well.... I've been gone for quite awhile. Initially, I didn't have the time to blog, then eventually I became lazy and then I realized my blog hits dropped.. so I decided not to blog. Finally someone left a tag. Then I decided to blog since my baby boy is sleeping, why not?!

He was born on 7 dec, natural birth with epi if anyone is interested in knowing. With epi, everything is E A S Y. Maybe mine was exceptionally easier than others, just 2 pushes. Baby boy can't wait to come out since EDD was actually 14 dec, exactly a week earlier.

Had my usual gynae check up on 6 dec and i was already 3cm dilated but my gynae told me its ok, to go home first and if there is cramps then call her. Seriously? But its ok lah actually, I trust her a lot, she's damn awesome.

And I felt the cramps at 12am and thought it was the usual cramp which they call braxton hicks. But the contraction was so close. Despite the intense pain, i refused to wake anyone up till 3am. Every one minute of pain, is like breaking my ribs. Even though I get to rest every 3-4 minutes, still couldn't get any rest.

Decided to call my sis up insead of waking my hubby lol she called my gynae and told admit to hospital. I went to take a bathe and washed my hair. Woke my PB up and this was our epic conversation.

Me: Dear, get up. *pause* DEAR GET UP!!
PB: what.....?
Me: Hospital, pain.
PB: HUH OK!! *Flipped blanket aside damn fast

Scolded me for washing my hair and blowing dry my hair -.- Gynae ownself say can wash and take my time to go down. Because my water bag haven't burst.

So at 5am the pain was too much to bear, so I requested for epidural. It took all the pain away but still couldn't sleep till around 1:56pm baby boy popped!

To see my naked gluey baby on me, i was literally speechless. "WOAH! Is that you?!" in my mind lol So excited to say anything but first thing i said "OMG LOOK LIKE YOU DEAR!".

Then everyone came to see the little one.. till 9plus pm. Imagine about 30 hours without sleep and I still can't get to sleep even after everyone left..

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: