Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Preview.


I know I know. I can't wait for the ROM pictures from the photographer too! Its been exactly a month already and I haven't received any pictures! :'( Anyways, to start off this post, first I wanna wish us Happy monthsary again. Another 14th has come.. let tmr be a good day!

Here are the pictures from Shawn Wee, taken with his DSLR. Better than nothing! :)

The place was nicely done up by my mum and elder sis, early in the morning. With some help of the workers and friends too I think. Never expected it to be so beautiful.. my mum is no professional but when it comes to art and decorating.. shes the best.



&<span class=

&<span class=


&<span class=





Mummy ordered cupcakes too, gorgeous!


&<span class=





A wedding gift I made for PB, gave him the day before and decided to place this at the recep table. Received lots of compliments, thanks! Alot of money and hardwork know!


&<span class=

&<span class=



Well wishes..


&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=







PB had to do this when I was about to prepare to walk down the aisle with my dad. Already so nervous and he made me almost cry. So sweet of him because I didn't expect it at all. Although I thought he might propose a few days before the ROM but.. no he did it on the actual day. I don't know if he's silly or sweet. Either or those, I love you so much hubby.



&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=
&<span class=



Walked down song was "From this Moment". I love my daddy for fulfilling my dream.. to walk me down the aisle.



&<span class=

&<span class=
&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=





Reading our vows. Someday I will post our vows when I'm free alrights?



&<span class=



Exchanging of rings, i love our wedding ring so much!


&<span class=






Whoever said they were not nervous during their ROM must be lying! We were trembling not because of the crowd. Couldn't even put on the rings properly for each other. Had to hold onto each other fingers lol FAIL big time.


&<span class=

&<span class=




Pronounced Husband & Wife!
You may kiss the bride =D


&<span class=



His Aunty was so nice to bake us a cake. Didn't get to try the cake though.



&<span class=l

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=l

&<span class=l

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

<span class=

<span class=






Took a few photos after the buffet dinner.


<span class=

<span class=


Photobucket

Photobucket





The photographer, nice guy. He stayed an extra hour but didn't charge us at all.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Candid but cool shot!

Photobucket



Ending off with the full video of our ROM ceremony.

No comments: