Friday, August 05, 2011

Moment of truth.


I'm on my 5th month of pregnancy! Another 4 torturing months..! But well.. pregnancy does have its good points too. It gives love.

So I did a detailed scan just last month. Healthy baby with a two balls and a penis. Kind of expected it since the 3rd month because the gynae already told us but it is better to confirm only after the 5th month.


Before we got his name, we named him Tyler. Now we've got a better name. His name would be Jaydee. Initials of Jermaine and Daryl. And since PB has been pestering me to name him JD because of his love for Jack Daniels. Haven't gotten any chinese name yet though, suggestions?!


Anyways, here's the picture of the scan.


Full body.





This is the head from the side view. Look at his hands resting on the face! Adorable much!






Taken under the backside, two fat tighs and the penis. Hahaha.






Haven't gotten the pics from the photographer. However, I have some uploaded in my facebook. Might post up some here if i'm free! Till then, wait up for my next post soon!





OH BTW! I PASSED MY LAST TWO MODULE AND DOING MY FINAL PROJECT ALREADY. =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: