Sunday, May 08, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ! :)





Dedicating this post to my beloved mother aka our superwomen. Since its mother's day and I'm staring blankly at my screen finding something to blog about becos I don't quite remember any recent events that happened. Or maybe my life is really starting to get real boring! :(



Anyways, i didn't give my mum anything becos she has so many flowers already and deciding maybe we'll give her something big on her birthday instead since its next month. But I met up with her for lunch today at Subway, nothing special but its the thoughts that count.



Photobucket






My mum - the cutest 40 year old plus woman I've ever seen. Everyone who knows her, knows that shes open, she's cute, adorable.. she's fun to be with, she's crazy and insane. She's nice, shes caring.. I have no idea when will I ever finish listing down everything good about her. The only thing bad is she's so god damn pervertic when shes drunk haha in a fun way though and naggy, whose mum isn't ?!



It is hard to handle even one child but she had three and she did an awesome job. We were hard to handle, always giving her problems. Every month, every year we had to trouble her with so many problems despite being a single mom.










Back to when I was 16 ? , she had to transfer me to a new school because I came to live with her at hougang for some reasons. She ran around finding schools for me to enter but no freaking school wanted me because of my results. (I refused to go school for a few months during sec 3 and missed a few exams) And therefore, got retained at sec 3 ! :(




Finished my N's and came out to work independently. And of course, proud to announce that I'm finishing my diploma soon! I didn't take O's luh so I had to take a cert that added extra half a year that's why my dip took so long to finish!




She's more than a mother, she's something that every Cinderella has - Fairy Godmother. Everything we wanted, we have it. Only because she makes it happen. A new phone even on valentine's day?! , a birthday cake we want even if it cost over $200 or $300. ( This is just the beginning of my story. Read on to know more special occasions she did.)







Photobucket






This picture was taken on my 16th Birthday at a pub. My second time celebrating my birthday at a pub. She dedicated and sang a bithday song for me, touched !






Photobucket





17th birthday, didn't plan to celebrate but she brought me to Carnivore for birthday dinner!



18th Birthday, we went to Shanghai Dolly to have an awesome birthday dinner. A week before my birthday, I told her I want to go overseas to spend my 18th birthday and thought it was to late to plan, she booked a 3D2N room and ferry for 2 to Bintan for me and PB ! Sweet.





Photobucket






19th Birthday, celebrated at King's Hotel suite. It was the best birthday till date. She ordered a two tier cake for me that totally suit my polka dot theme! And she did all the lil things like setting up the place with my sister and transported all the things we needed. After the party ended like 4-5am, she still had the strength to pack up the place and bring all the things home for me.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





This is just my birthday, imagine how much love she had put in for the three of us. No words can thank her for the love she has given. Its called unconditional love and thanks mummy for all you've done and given. I love you, happy mother's day ! :)






; Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.










(Sorry for the short post, but I am dozing off! zzz )




No comments: