Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An Angel Was Sent :)


Finally the long awaited post ? Sorry I was too busy and tired lately that I don't even have time for this short post. Anyways, to everyone who wants to know how I discovered my pregnancy if you don't already know.. heres the story. It is gonna be a long post if I'm gonna blog everything, it was kind of a big story for me.


On the 11th of April, I was sick and decided to see the doctor and kong kong accompanied me for dinner and we were talking about how long I've missed my period. Don't know what got over me so I walked into Guardian to get a pregnancy kit. It was weird that I have to pay for the kit because I was already going to the doctor to get my MC and I could have done it at the clinic for free because my company subsidies.


Anyhow, when I reached the clinic I decided to do the test by myself since they had a toilet... Well well, it read P O S I T I V E of cause. My sis checked it out for me, "EH TWO LINES! OEI TWO LINES LEH! IS IT OR NOT? CHECK THE BOX CHECK THE BOX! " and normal reaction i would give is , " REALLY, SERIOUS? DONT KID". (Actually It was kind of expected, like sooner or later this would happen lol)


Photobucket


My sis was like all paranoid and seemed more excited than me. I was cool, actually lost for words. As I typed this out, I'm smiling still.. I was happy but lost, really lost like What The Heck , my April Fool joke turned out to be real, no joke man. On April Fool I bluffed PB I was preggie hahaha.


Then the doctor confirmed too but I didn't trust that kit, I bought the kit a few days later and it read the same... POSITIVE. So I booked an appointment with the gynae and I was so excited! The gynae did the scan and told me he can't see anything yet. 3 possibilities - 1) Not pregnant 2) Miscarriage 3) Too small to be seen .


Got me all worried, so he decided to take a blood test to confirm so they gave me a call and still its positive. Did my first scan which is this, can't see anything yet.


Photobucket





Me and PB decided to keep it.. right, thought of the consequences and all. Some gave their blessings and I truly appreciate how much they supported me even though they know its not a wise choice. But they stand by me like they really know how I feel.


Some tried to warn me and discouraged me to keep it.. and one day when things go bad they'd be the one telling me "See, I told you so.". I mean like yes I know how tough it is gonna be but what right do we have to kill a life, a life we created together and we have the responsibility to take care of it together. I don't want to live with guilt for the rest of my life.


With my little angel, yes we have to give up alot of things but who says that with a baby you can't have a career advancement etc. ? We just have to try harder than we already are and maybe, just maybe it'll be our motivation to everything we do. This little one will change our life entirely.. actually it already has.


Sick and tired of not being able to do anything! Can't party, can't drink, can't do this can't do that, can't eat this, can't eat that. Seriously? This is getting annoying. For love, this is what I have to give up <3


And yes, I still love those who warned me because I know you all care. XOXO




Recently went for my second check up, the scan was amazing.. I saw the little heart pounding. It was cute, really. Head and legs are formed already, literally lost for words. All I asked the gynae was, "Can you see it? Is it there?". Lol. It still feels like nothing, sometimes I'm a little paranoid if it was ever there.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Currently planning for our ROM.. gotten our parents approval. At first I was afraid to tell my dad but in the end when I told him he said ok he's gonna sign the paper for parental consent. He's coming to my ROM and it means so much to me.


My mum and sis had been a great help to me. My mum cooks soup for me every now and then when she doesn't steps into the kitchen at all..make sures I eat enough. And kong kong does all the planning for me. I call her my P.A . She knows my appointment dates when I don't and she keeps me away from unhealthy stuff which really bothers me sometimes! Once, I screamed at her because she didn't allow me to order coke. It was an epic moment because I was so frustrated I couldn't take any cold soft drinks and I had ice milo every single day!!!


Well, still thanks i love you all, xoxo.



Thats all I can think for now, need some rest. Down with a flu.... hope the precious one is ok :(

Here's the post, any qns feel free to ask :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i admired your courage so so so much! :) Hope you have a smooth pregnacy! :D

Take great care babe!

Anonymous said...

I did manage to get the older volumes of Hissing (very good series) and Freak: Legend of the Non-Blonds.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] Love and hate are like hot and cold, like oil and water, they are the exact opposite from each other, and have different means, and they have different effects on people. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Saoffdpiz
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Jtyjpelnw [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] hqhjdfonp