Tuesday, April 03, 2012

TUMMY TIME!




I'm not sure if Jaydee loves tummy time as much as I do. But we all love to see him during tummy time. Sometimes he can't stay on his tummy more than a minute :'(


At 2 months he learned how to suck his thumb, now at 3 months nearing to 4 he can lift his head up high. Hehe so proud! But some babies have already learned to flip.


There was once he was about to cry but I still flipped him on his tummy, he immediately look up and gave me the "WHERE ARE YOU MUMMY" face, while searching round the room for me lol epic moment. That was when his head held up so high for the first time!


Usually his head would be so wobbly and drooling... now he's much more stable! Btw, I'm back to work already! Tryna earn more for my lil angel! "Hehe, more toys pls mama! "






Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: