Thursday, January 13, 2011

UNDER THE STARS~


Promised myself to be in bed by 11pm and I'm 7 mins away from breaking my promise. Well, just a short short sort update aights ?

Met up with my bunny girls on weekend. We could sit all day and just talk till dawn, all the time.. Its insane how this girls became such close friends.. almost like family.

Ah, pictures alrights ? Anyways, pardon the poor quality pics. I brought my camera out but left my SD card in my laptop. Smart, I know!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Adorable sis!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


EPIC. Come on sis, I'm so light you can't even lift me up properly ?! Disappointing!


Photobucket


You used to carry me around all the time when we were younger !!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Now look who's carrying the fatty bom bom !


Photobucket




Baby Tiffy turns 9 month today and after 12am its a month away from me and PB's four years. Truly amazed by how time flies..

No comments: